Ardan has extensive experience and dedicated professional teams involved in the planning and the establishment of passive and active communication infrastructure including:
- Installing computer LAN networks
- Installing telephone infrastructure
- Wiring of complexes
- Construction of unified copper-based communications networks (CAT5, CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7, CAT7A)
- Construction of optical fiber-based communication infrastructure of configuration (Fiber To The Room/Fiber To The Home (FTTR/FTTH)
- Endpoint connection
- Planning and building communications racks
- Multimode / Single-Mode Fiber Optic Connections
- Signage and marking
- Establishment of DATA CENTERS
- Establishment of BACKBONE
- Installing and configuration of routers
- Installing and configuration of switches
- IP Telephone exchanges
- Constructing managed wireless networks
- Installing computers and terminal equipment
- Installing and building of computers and servers rooms
- Final testing using advanced test devices (Fluke) and issuing printing reports
- OTDR testing of optical fibers
- Training and documentation
- Providing support and maintenance services
As a leading integration company we care about professional and quality work using advanced technologies and equipment such as fiber optic cable from Corning, Draka, Taldor, etc., connectors from Excel, Rit, R&M, Panduit, etc., racks and accessories from Contech, APC, Rittal etc., managed wireless communication systems from Aruba, Cisco. Active communication solutions from Cisco, HP, Juniper, Dell and much more.
Following is a list of selected projects carried out by Ardan:
Israel Ports Company – IP PBX system from Cisco, about 2,000 communication points, cabling and optic equipment, establishment of racks and accessories, installation of UPS units and more.
Goldfarb attorney offices – installation of about 2,000 communication points, establishment of racks, equipment, transfer of switchboard, removing and reinstallation of servers, cabling and optic equipment , installation of UPS units, removal and reinstallation of workstations and more.
Offices of the Bank of Julius Baer – IP PBX system from Cisco, establishment of communication points, cabling and optic equipment , establishment of racks and installation and equipment of UPS units, providing data storage systems, servers and workstations from HP and more.
Rabbinical Court Haifa – about 1000 communication points, cabling and optic equipment , establishment of racks and accessories, installation of UPS units and more.
Beilinson Hospital – establishment of Optical Fiber network between all buildings and departments, establishment of a Cisco routing, establishment of racks and accessories, installation of UPS units and more.
Hotel Ritz Carlton – establishment of Optical Fiber-based communications network to the hotel rooms, establishment of HP based active communications equipment, establishment of an Aruba managed wireless communication system, establishment of approximately 2,600 communication points, establishment of television broadcasting system in the hotel, establishment of racks and accessories, deployment of IP telephone points and more.